What we do
Separation and divorce affect lives in so many different ways: emotionally, financially, physically, practically, legally, and spiritually. Parenting arrangements change, and so can relationships with family, friends and colleagues.
It takes time to come to terms with these different changes, and you are likely to find that you and your partner are not at the same place at the same time in the process.
Separation Options can help you navigate all these aspects. We can
- Support you at any stage of the separation or divorce process, giving you space to air your feelings and be ready for discussion.
- Go through your divorce options with you to ensure the best outcomes for you and your family.
- Facilitate a conversation between you and your (former) partner to explore your separation arrangements and minimise conflict.
- Help you plan when and what to tell the children, and put together a joint parenting plan.
- Help you prepare for mediation and the collaborative process. We will work with you to help you find the skills and knowledge you will need for a successful mediation or collaborative process. This will include helping you to communicate effectively and discuss options for a parenting plan.
- Introduce you to local financial, legal and mediation experts.
- Provide age-appropriate therapeutic support for your children.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a ring on 07711 102461.